1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wtb Rem 1100 classic pad

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bjk1972, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for an original Remington recoil pad for a 1100 Classic trap. Red with white line. I took mine off years ago for a jones adjuster and kick eze. Lost/sold the original. Pm if u have such an animal w/ price.

2. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

Think Midway USA has them for about $18.00 new and soft.

3. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Didnt see one that was dark red w/white line. I have a brown Remington thats new, but want original.ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.