1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Rem 1100 28 mod Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by unioncracker, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

0   0   0

Looking for a 28 mod barrel for my 1100. Rather have a 26 mod but don't think rem made one. Need a shooter doesn't have to be a show piece. Just going on my 35 yr hunting gun. PM if you have something.

Thanks

Buddy

2. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

0   0   0

up again please

3. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Apparently, Remington did make a 26" modified 1100 barrel. I had and sold a 26" Remington 1100 vent rib field barrel with a modified choke a couple of years ago...only one I have ever seen. Regards, Ed

4. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Remington made 21" and 25 1/2" barrels offered in all chokes.

5. jamiebanker

jamiebanker Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.