1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Rem.1100 12 ga. Action Bar Assy.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The slot in the bottom should be immaterial, as the operating handles are pretty cheap. The new ones are universal to fit either type. I just bought some extras to squirrel in my choke tube carry case.

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Mine broke last summer right behind the weight. Jim101 welded it back for me and it's still holding. I shoot about 100 rds. per week of 1 3/8 on jackpot.

Buz

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Remington's P/N for the 1100 12ga action bar assembly is 33950. Price is $66.20. This includes everything but the operating handle and action sleeve, though I don't know if the 12ga barrel support is included (be sure to ask if you need one). It's P/N 34637 and the cost is $4.95.

The 1100/1187 operating handle is P/N 92034. It's $9. This operating handle has a notch in the rear and a detent in the bottom for fitting early and late action sleeves.

Interestingly, 94488 is an 1187 Sporting Clays operating handle. I don't know what the difference is. It's only $6.90.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.