1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB: Rem 1100/1187 Left Hand

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by skeet_man, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Interested in an 1100 or 1187 Left hand 12ga.

Email me with what you have and the price. Cosmetics unimportant, I can refinish if necessary.

2. tcasey

tcasey TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 110 left hand in very good condition. I had a middle bead and choke system installed. Gun had black synthetic stock and forarm in a monte carlo. I have a youth shooting club and my oldest boy used it when he was 13-14 years old. He now had a 99 plus. I have receipts for all work done to it and the original purchase of $550. I'm asking $500 firm with all the chokes. I live in northwest illinois

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What brand of chokes, and what length barrel?

4. Tydaws

Tydaws TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Remington 1187 left hand with a 28" barrel. It has a Jack West carbon fiber stock & I will include factory sporter stock. I will also include 4 factory flush choke tubes, choke tube wrench & 5 Hi Viz extended chokes. I installed a new Brownell's piston seal kit this past weekend. The kit includes a new piston, piston seal & barrel seal. I will take $950 shipped to your FFL. Stock was $220 and chokes were about $150. If interested please email tydaws@rocketmail.com
    tydaws_2010_180448.jpg

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks but that's more than I'm looking to spend. I don't really need a stock since I'll have to build one to fit myself anyways.

Now if you keep the stock set and chokes and knock off $370 ($220 for the stock and $150 for the chokes) I'd be interested.

6. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Too bad you're not interested in a right hand 11-87 Skeet in excellent condition. I've got one for sale!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.