1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Rem. 11/87 Sproting Clay Forend 10" Long

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Storeman, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storeman

Storeman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

I am in need of a Rem. 11/87 Sporting Clay Forend 10" Long as a result
    of breaking the one that I have. Note ... The Sporting Clay Models are 10" long as compaired to all other Rem. 1100 and 11/87s that are 11 3/4" Long. Thanks, Norman ..... H 913-491-0366 cell 913-636-4923 or email

2. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

Numrick Arms had some uncheckered ones awhile back for a decent price. I know as my gun got knocked off a rack at a local skeet club and a big chunk came out of the forend. Hope it helps. Just type in gun parts onyour search engine and Numrick is one of the first ones that comes up.

3. Storeman

Storeman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

To NJCOP ... Thanks for the Info. I will give it a try.
    Storeman

4. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

0   0   0

I've got one. Check you PM's.
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

11-87 sporting clays forend sale