1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Reloader for 12g

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by macguyver67, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

I am just getting into reloading and I would like to purchase a high quality 12g reloader. I have been looking at the MEC 9000 but would be interested in other options. If you have a MEC Auto-Mate or other more automated reloader that would be preferred.

Thank you...

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

With a handle like that, you ought to be able to make one out of a paperclip, chewing gum wrapper, and a roll of duct tape:)

ss

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a PW 2000 and PW 950E and an Apex 3.1.
    Don

4. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Mac, Welcome to TS.com and I hope you find us here informative and sometimes even entertaining as well. As far as you and reloading goes, the Mec 9000 with a auto-mate is something you will pretty much have to go buy new. They are about $900 at Gamaliel.com. Website and will deliver to your address. You will also have to spend another $750 plus dollars to get set up with your components as well. You will need a area in your home to fully keep just for your reloading so keep that in mind. Also you need to keep primers and powder away from children and TEENAGERS. You'll need to find out where to buy your components from the local shooters at your range is the best place to start. Do you even know if you will enjoy reloading, because it is not for everyone if you don't have the time or enjoy a hobby at making things you may hate it??? If you have any other questions just let us know. Hope this helps you out. Break-em all. Jeff

6. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

My dad has a couple of reloaders for sale.
    Hornady Apex 3.1 with cover,manual and a few bushings for $175.00

Mec 9000H with a couple of bars,bushings and a nice heavy loading table for $550.00 and possible delivery less than 100 miles of SE Iowa for a delivery
    fee for gas. Face to face sale only because of extreme freight charge that this loader would be.

I have pic's of both loaders if needed.

Joe Wasson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.