1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Release trigger hammer 90T

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

pm sent. I have one made by Kolar.

2. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

Kolar is not making them and are out of them. Doug Braker is your only option and he gets about $450 installed. Kolar says they will make no more and the last ones they made were $250.The kolar hammers are much less but wont fit a 90T

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Correction, I "charged" $350 for installing the "factory" release. Kolar is out of parts and I have two full sets left, but are spoken for.

I'm at the very beginning of plans to manufacture more parts...thanks to Kolar's help. I've got a couple of shops...one a casting company, and the other a machine shop to help me out.

Also this...if anyone has a pull trigger that came with release trigger parts..ie hammer, sear & the hook, I would be happy to install the pull parts back into your trigger assy and purchase the release parts for $150. I'll pay the shiiping costs both ways.

By the way, in you're wondering...NO, you cannot just install the release parts into a factory pull trigger assy. The trigger assy must be machined to accept the parts.

One more "by the way", I do have a few parts left for anyone looking to have the adustable trigger installed. The adjustment allows you to move the trigger forward or further back. The cost is $350.

Oh hell, let me add another thing...I may also have the manufacturing ability to produce the "higher shooting" rib for the adjustable rib 90-T. Kolar originally made about 15 of these ribs and sold out real fast. These ribs will allow you to go from the original 50%-70%/0-6" to 70%-90%/6"-12" higher at 40yds(beads in a fig 8). This will take a little time.

Doug Braker

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Any idea of price on the rib, Doug? Bill Malcolm

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm not sure on the price of any of the above until everything gets quoted.

Doug

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That is why we call Doug The GunDr. He Knows his Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

7. cubancigar2000

0   0   0

Thx Doug, I may be interested in the adj trigger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.