1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb/ release trigger for rem model 31

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Sky Buster, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I was told nobody made a release for the 31. Call Phillips Gunsmithing
    or Doug Hubbart Gunsmithing.

2. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

My local gunsmith can install one. Had a gentleman from new jersey send him a trigger to be converted. Last I heard the gentleman was very happy. Price was only $190 to convert I believe. BYG

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Most gunsmiths will not build them they are too dangerous. The 31 is almost impossible to rest once set you need 3 hands one to hold trigger one to push in bolt release and a third to pull forend back. The placement of the release in the right front of the trigger guard is the problem not like a model 12 where you can reach the bolt release much easier on the left rear. I have had one and always just shot the shell and started over never trusted the system. This is of course just my personal feeling but look at the gun and try to unset it while holding on to the trigger then add a loaded shell to the juggling act.
    Posted in good faith to help make a good decision and safety issues..

Buddy

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Old One Eye: What was wrong with your 31, mine falls open when I hit the release, and I like the release in front better than in back as I don't have to try to reach up under my hand while trying to hold the trigger. Actually the location of the safety & release and their slick actions are reasons I settled on 31s instead of M12s. What am I missing here???? Ross Puls

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Ross my gun was tight it did not fall open when the release was pressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.