1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb - release trigger Beretta 391

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dpe2002, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dpe2002

dpe2002 TS Member

0   0   0

would like to buy a release trigger for my 391 Teknys Beretta. No concern at all with used as long as the trigger is in good condition and works properly and safely. please post me with info, pics if possible and your price for the trigger group. i am inclined to buy a seperate trigger and keep the pull trigger for use when needed. thanks Dave

2. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

0   0   0

I bought a used Technys that came with a pull and a release trigger. So far I can get by with the pull trigger. The release is for sale for $250. I can't tell who made the release but it works properly. Frank
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. dpe2002

dpe2002 TS Member

0   0   0

possibly a stupid question but on the 391 triggers, do these triggers function as a double release in all cases or does the trigger group need to be configured that way so it is not a release on first shot and pull on the following.

4. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, they do.

5. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

0   0   0

That would be quite a trick to make an autoloader release/pull. I don't see how it could be done. Anyway, mine is double-release.

6. dpe2002

dpe2002 TS Member

0   0   0

had shot with a gent with a 391 with release triggers during our winter series for sporting clays and asked him some questions. He had changed for same reason I am thinking about release triggers. severe flinch.

he had mentioned he had his trigger set for double release on his beretta. since I have been considering this change, I just wanted to be crystal clear on how I needed to proceed. I was a little curious about how the auto could be anything other than release on every shot but figure this is the time to ask questions, stupid or not before I drop $200 to $300.

appreciate any and all input on this. I have not encountered alot of folks here in Maine to talk with about release triggers and dealing with the dreaded flinch so information from others from further away is all good info.

Thanks, Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.