1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Recoil reduction system

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by copperhead, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copperhead

copperhead Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a recoil reduction system to put on my son's gun. He loves to shoot trap but tires out quikly because of the recoil. I would really like the ones with the adjustable LOP so I don't have to cut the stock anymore But I'll be fine with the ones that are not lop adjustable. Looking for Graco,couter coil, or bump buster. Let me know what you have and price shipped.
    Thanks Scott

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

What gun do you have? JM

3. copperhead

copperhead Member

0   0   0

It's a Bt99

4. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

If you are handy with wood working, you can order the hardware and install it yourself. I had Carey Barron put a slick slide system on my BT99 and the felt recoil is almost nil. FWIW JM

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Scott, I have a graco recoil reducer(not LOP) adjustable. It was on a 1971 conventional stock Bt99 that was set up for a small person. The base should fit your stock butt(no guarantee) but the pad plate was ground down for a short pad. Works fine. If you want it it is $35 shipped to your door. Bulge.

PS: if I still have the old pad I will send it with the unit.

6. copperhead

copperhead Member

0   0   0

Very interested, Can you give me the length and width of the mounting plate?

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

5 1/4 x 1 3/4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.