1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-Recoil Pad Spacers

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by citadel, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Does anyone have a good source for recoil pad spacers out of the black plastic stuff and also made of aluminum? I need to extend the LOP on a couple of guns and no one in my local area stocks the stuff. Aslo any pointers in the best method to grind the material down to fit without screwing up the stock.
    All help is appreciated.
    Doug

2. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

0   0   0

You might consider a wood one also. Check with Garry bulley on this board that makes the shell cutter. You might lso get advise from MIA (JACK) that has lengthened a stock or two with gary's spacers.From what ive seen look pretty good.

Bob

3. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Doug - For the black ones - go to the Kickeez web site and order them on line. Billy

4. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thaks for the information.
    Doug

5. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've got some of the Kick-eez ones that you can have a lot cheaper because I don't need them. I have one 1/4" and three that are tapered about 1/2" to 1/8" to change the pitch. They're all about 6" long. Let me know if you want them and I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what kind of plastic are recoil pad spacers made