1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB@@@recoil pad...new or used....@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Captain Bud, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

Ok, I am looking for a thin recoil pad between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick...the thiner the better. Kick-eze, Trap-dude or whatever.

I don't want to cut the stock on my Ljutic (factory length) and right now with the 7/8" pad the gun is about 1/2 to 5/8" too long. (LOP is 14 7/8")

Pad needs to be about 2" wide x 5 1/4 long x thin.

The pad is only going to be used to check to see if this gun will workout for me, otherwise I will sell the gun. It was a safe queen and if I can't shoot it well, it will go.

Anybody got something that might work. If you do, answer here or phone me in Arizona at...six 2 3..threefourzero...six84two. Please call between 10am and 6pm Mountain Std. Time

Thank you

Philip Santos

email..xxxteambudpms1ATaol.comxxx...

2. sport303

sport303 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PHILIP THE PAD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS A KICK EEZ 301-5 3/8 IN THICK. HOPE THIS HELPS. JACK CONCANNON

3. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Jack. I appreciate it.

I'll go look online and see if there might be one on ebay, gunbroker or maybe someone here might have one that they will part with.

Philip Santos

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Send me your address & I'll send you one--it's a take-off so it probably won't fit perfectly but it is shorter. Ross Puls

5. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

Ross, you have an email....thank you

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Shoot it without the pad and then keep pasting some cardboard on the back of the stock 'till you get it the way you want. Ever heard of Arnold Riegger and how he adjusted comb height? He shot pretty well too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.