1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Reclaimed Shot

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by wheelchair shooter, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to purchase some reclaimed shot but in a small quantity (100) lbs.Does anyone sell it in that small amount and will ship it. Please let me know if anyone has any info.

Thad Bellow

2. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thad-WC shooter I just got some reclaimed shot @ $28.00 a bag , a friend picked it up for me. So no shipping fee. By the time you pay shipping I don't know if you would save much. (Maybe??) Ross Puls

3. wheelchair shooter

0   0   0

I can't afford to buy 2000 lbs of shot at one time and new shot is getting outrageous. I was hoping there would be someone who could help me out so I can get some shipped to Louisiana. Seems like everyone wants to sell in large quantities.

Thad

4. dss8110

dss8110 Member

0   0   0

Trainer Hale in Texas has it for 28.50 and i think they will ship it.usps bulk rate you can put 50 lbs for 12.00.830-914-2182

5. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

You should state the state your in.. might help.

6. wheelchair shooter

0   0   0

Sorry, I'm in Louisiana.

7. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I'll sell ya some. PM sent. JW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.