1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Reclaimed shot in OKC area

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by OK_Shooter, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy 8 to 10 bags of reclaimed shot in the Oklahoma City area. Does anyone one have some they would like to sell?

Thanks,
    Phil

2. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

0   0   0

To The Top

3. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

0   0   0

TTT - one last time...

4. Shooterpoke

Shooterpoke TS Member

0   0   0

Have you checked with Gene Sears Supply in El Reno? I know he has one of the machines that reclaim the shot. Might be worth a try.

Shooter

5. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

0   0   0

I bought 4 bags @ $24.75 from Gene Sears last week. Your comment got me to thinking, so I called them today and come to find out their shot is reclaimed and then they send it out to be re-dropped. I was hoping to find some reclaimed shot that had not been re-dropped hoping to save a few bucks per bag.
    I learn something new each day...
    Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.