1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Reasonably priced 366

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mwm86, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwm86

mwm86 Member

0   0   0

Looking for a reasonably priced 12 ga. 366, I got my first one for a little over a $100, not sure I'd ever get that lucky again, but if anyone out there is looking to dump one for cheap let me know, thanks Bret.

2. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I have one for $200 + shipping. Very good condition. The previous owner removed the size die and associated parts. pm me if you are intersted and I'll get some pics.

Wayne

3. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

yep sold mine 3-4 years back and top money on one on Ebay back then was around 150.00. They have gone up in price since. 200 seams about right and is fair.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

Best reloader for the money . Have mine for over 25 years and the cost then was $200 with some components so $200 is a very good price if it`s in good to very good shape .

5. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Here is a pic of the spare 366 that I have.

Wayne
    leftex_2008_030314.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.