1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - RCBS Grand Reloader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deadeyedukewannabe, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadeyedukewannabe

deadeyedukewannabe TS Member

I'm heavily involved in Shooting Sports within the 4-H program. We are looking to invest in one of the RCBS Grand Reloaders, we haven't heard any problems or complaints, wondered if any of you have. If someone has a used one that they would be willing to sell reasonable, please let us know.

Thank you,

deadeyedukewannabe

Amy

2. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

AMY ,

Personally , I think you are making a grand (PI) decision . Arguably , the most user friendly press that is reasonably available that I have been able to operate . GOOD LUCK at finding one at MEC or 366 prices though .

Charlie

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

Amy,

I have a like new Grand for sale with the riser stand and cover, plus extra plastic parts from warranty that I have yet to use. I would like $440 shipped. I can send pictures.

4. deadeyedukewannabe

$440.00 total price including shipping? I'll talk to my dad and see what his opinion is. You can send pictures to the above email address instead of posting them all if you want.

Thanks for the post.

deadeyedukewannabe - Amy

5. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Thats a good buy Amy. Grab it or I or someone else will. FD

6. deadeyedukewannabe

He found out he has a lot of reloading supplies he needs to use up first, but Kenf, if you decide to sell it later on, keep me in mind please.

deadeyedukewannabe - Amy

7. ilive4skeet

ilive4skeet TS Member

Kenf or K80Guy:

If you haven't received any bites on your Grand Reloader, I'm interested in buying for that price. Either add a post to this thread or shoot me an email. Shipping will be to Illinois (St Louis MO Area)

Thanks

Mike Mates

8. ilive4skeet

ilive4skeet TS Member

Dan

You have mail.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.