1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB RCBS Grand 12g RELOADER>>>>Found 1 Thanks!!!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by raul82, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raul82

raul82 Member

0   0   0

WTB a RCBS Grand 12g Reloader. New or used.
    I am currently shooting Trap and skeet for my school. The price of shells and lack of choices in my area has me very interested in starting to reload. I started shooting trap a year ago and have picked up skeet shooting recently. I have tried my instructors RCBS Grand a couple of times and it seems very well built and forgiving for new users. I will consider all advice and offers.

Thanks, Ralph

2. Ferg

Ferg TS Member

0   0   0

Great loader. I have a P/W 2000 w/ shell feeder and an RCBS Grand. Both bought new and I'd take the RCBS any day over the P/W if I could only have one.

3. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

0   0   0

I have a brand new RCBS Grand 12 gauge with the optional riser. I will sell for 575.00 + shipping. It has never been assembled. Jerry

4. TrapDud

TrapDud TS Member

0   0   0

I have a used one (2 yrs old) I will sell. I will take $425.00 plus shipping. Leland

5. raul82

raul82 Member

0   0   0

Found one!!! Thanks for all the replies.. I appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Ralph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.