1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Ranger frames only

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pheasantsgalore, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Bought some lenses from here, but they are too narrow to fit my Ranger XL glasses. Not sure what I need, but the Ranger frames need to be just a little narrower to work. Anyone have anything, reasonably priced that they think MIGHT work, and will sell? Thanks.

2. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Forgot to mention, temple length has to be at least 160 mm.

3. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Should have done my homework, right?? I need set of Ranger frames, XL that will take 66mm lenses, instead of 68mm lenses. If you have smaller set of frames, still need 160 mm temple length, let me know. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.