1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Radar gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Ron M, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron M

Ron M Member

0   0   0

I am going to buy for our club a radar gun to set targets and thought I'd see if there were any used ones out there. We don't have a large budget for this so I am looking at the bushnell $100.00 model if we go new. Any advice or helpfull info. would be appreciated.
    Ron M

2. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

I am a college prep baseball coach and my experience is the Bushnell is not worth the cheap price you pay. If you want to stay cheap check out the pocket radar that you can find on Perfect Game website. if I remember correctly it is under $300. It is new to the market and to my understand is awesome. If you want to spend more money, the JUGS Pro model is good.

3. Ron M

Ron M Member

0   0   0

kcbullets
    thanks not having any experance with them thats the kind of information I need
    Ron M

4. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

You are very welcome. If you are interested in a JUGS Pro I have one that I will sale. They are about $1000 new I believe and I would sale for $650. It works perfect. But if you don't want to spend that much seriously look at that Pocket Radar. Alot of college and pro coaches/scouts are using it. Take care!

5. pm30

pm30 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I JUST POSTED A JUGS RADAR GUN FOR 300.00 SHIPPED

6. Ron M

Ron M Member

0   0   0

kcbullets thanks again but not wanting to spend that much
    pm30 I'll take a look
    Ron

7. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

If pm30's is in good shape that is a good buy for a JUGS gun. The Pocket Radar is $180. Similar size as a stop watch. Both would be good just all depends on convenience of carrying and handling. Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.