1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

?? WTB R.A.D. Recoil Reducer for BT100 ??

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rodbuster, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Good evening, I am looking for a R.A.D. Recoil Reducer for my BT100. If a R.A.D. unit were available already mounted on a BT100 buttstock, I would be interested in the whole package. (This would simplify things)

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Rodbuster, I have a RAD 2 that is attached to my K-80 stock, which is attached to my k-80 receiver, that is attached to my k-80 unsingle, that is in the case with the k-80 o/u barrel, and I can sell you my RAD2 for $8500. Bulge.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Rod---Not to bust your bubble of making things simple but your stock would most likely need to be shortened before mounting the Rad. A good stock man will take your messurements and know how much to cut the stock down for you. The stock also usually needs to be bored out a bit to allow for the system to be inserted in the stock. All this being said if you were to get one off of another BT100 its unlikely that the fit would be perfect because its tough to get two 100% identical stocks(at least from my experiance)in all deminsions. I would suggest contacting your favotite stock man and talking it over with him. Greg Hissem did two recoil systems for me and if i ever need another done he will be doing that as well. JM2CW----Matt

4. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

That is a pretty generous offer Bulge, but that is a little rich for my wallet. I have talked to people that shoot K-80's, and they are very impressed with them. Too bad you are not located in the Chicagoland area, I would like to shoot your K-80. Maybe someday I will own one.

You are probably right Matt, but you never know what is floating around out there in trapshooter-land. If I could find a BT100 buttstock with a R.A.D. unit already attached and fitted to it, Maybe I could just attach it to my BT receiver and be good to go.

Thank you for the replies, Rodbuster.

5. Chris

Chris TS Member

0   0   0

Have I got a deal for you!
    [​IMG]

Rad II with LOP. $1650.00.

6. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

7. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

TTT one more time.

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Anton,there is a countercoil on E bay right now. It is new in the box and priced at $75.I know it is not a RAD2 but it might work for you. Item # is 260499679867 Bulge

9. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

0   0   0

10. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you very much Barrel, I have sent you a PM.

11. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Rod...

You have e-mail. Drop the XXs in addie above.

Bernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.