1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Pw realoader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by locdoc, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locdoc

locdoc Member

PM message sent.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

2. himark

himark Well-Known Member

If wanting to hydraulic reasonable, I set mine up with air/hydraulic and works like a champ without the pump noise for under 300 bux.

3. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

How did you do an air setup?

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

An 800 Plus with hydraulics is the ONLY way to go...

When I sell this combination, I always comment that you also need to pickup a wall-mount for your TV. This setup is so slick, you really do have time to think while reloading.

A new, beautiful reload in about every 2½-3 seconds.

Regarding pneumatics, I did see one set up at the P/W factory a year or so ago. It look too complicated with all the hoses, but then there was an auto wad feeder setup with it... and THAT was spaghetti for sure.

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Major Distributor

5. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Very very very simple to setup. I bought the speed adjuster from PW and the rest I had hooked up and less than 15 minutes. I will post pics when I get one tonight. Only thing you need is two 1/2 thick plate steel 12.00 bux, a foot control (good one) 70 bux, oil tank 46.00, and cylinder 60.00. Of course if you dont have a air compressor it would get more expensive but in my shop air is unlimited so it made sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.