1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB PW 800 front shell drop system

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trauma901, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trauma901

Trauma901 Member

I would like to purchase a front shell drop system for my Ponsness Warren 800C. I know PW used to make them, anyone got one they don't want?

Thanks
    Doug

2. five straight

five straight TS Member

Contact whiz@swsupply.com or call 605-341-4412

ER

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I made a couple, but like the factory, bending that stuff is so damned difficult. It is 1ΒΌ" conduit. I prefer a lighter tubing, BUT welding has to take place, so too thin ain't "in."

The ones I made did not come with the bucket. I just made the bends so the shell exited further to the right and then you could put a sock (with the end cut off) to help it drop more gently.

My partner and I just put in an order for a tubing bender and when that gets here and I get proficient with it, I'll make some tubes.

My tubes are held in place with TWO brackets (one in back and one in front) to make is a much sturdier setup.

Whiz

4. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

Trauma, I am kind of the guinea pig for the new Whiz White front drop tube design. I should have it on my machine by the first of next week. I will give an update. I think it will be much better than the P-W system.

5. Trauma901

Trauma901 Member

Okay then. I guess I'll wait until something definitive happens on your front. Keep me in the loop if you don't mind. You too Jim!

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.