1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Propane Shot Maker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sledski, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sledski

sledski Member

I am looking for a new or used propane heated shotmaker. Littleton made these at one time but no longer manufacturers a propane maker. Please email me or call me if you have any questions or concerns.
    Thanks,
    Rhett Ragsdale
    (806) 676-3794

2. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I have never seen one or head of one. If you can't find one I don't see a problem in making one. Just get a spoon and say a turkey cooker or something like one and mount the spoon on a steel plate and then the propan head.

3. snarepeg

snarepeg TS Member

THEY ARE QUITE EASY TO MAKE,
    MY SHOOTING PAL A FABRICATER BY TRADE AS MADE QUITE A FEW AND THE ONE HE IS USEING NOW DROPS SHOT AS GOOD AS MY LITTLETON.

NO PROBLEM WITH HEAT TRANSFER, A GOOD SINGLE BLOWTORCH BURNER AND IT WORKS FINE. HE HAS 20 .75MM DRILLED DIRECT THRU BOTTOM OF PAN WITH ANGLED PLATE WELDED BEHIND THEM.

WILL PHOTO HIS SETUP IF ANYONE CAN PUT THEM UP, HAPPY DRIPPING. SNAREPEG.

4. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

I have a littleton propane fired shot makeing machine I have used in years past and it is right in the way now.

I would sell the thing but only half of it belongs to me the other half is a friend of mine and I will ask if his share is for sale.

For what it's worth it works very well put dirty wheel weights in the back compartment and the molten lead flows under a baffle to the drippers and out it flows.

Fred

5. sledski

sledski Member

Digger I am very interested. Please let me know if your partner is willing to sell his half as well and how much you need for the machine. You can reach me at the following email address or by phone at any time.
    Thanks,
    Rhett Ragsdale
    sledski@suddenlink.net
    (806) 676-3794

PS: If I do not answer please leave a message with phone number and I will return you call as soon as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.