1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Progressive Reloader Info

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by wheelchair shooter, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

0   0   0

I need some info on what progressive reloader to buy. I've been using a versa mec for some time but I'm ready for a progressive. Any suggestions we be welcome.
    Thad B.

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thad, That kind of depends on how you like to load. If you like to box up your shells as you go, I would go with the Grabber!!! If you want more speed and don't mind boxing shells as a seperate task or just take a small bucket with you shooting than I would recommend the 9000GN. Now if you are just tired of pulling a handle, maybe because of a back or shoulder problem I would go with the new Auto-Mate that you can use on both machines,(I think). Talk to Mec before buy. Someone may post that info after me. Hope this helps and Break-em all. Jeff

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

I have owned and used just about all of them from an old Mec 250 to a Spolar, hydraulic and manual. and found the Dillon SL 900 to be the best for my needs. It cranks out beautiful shells in a hurry, and has adjustable powder and shot drops, no need ever to change bars or bushings, and it is built like a tank. Just wish it had a larger hull feeder hopper.

4. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you have a bunch of MEC bushings that you use with the Versa MEC, I would suggest either a Grabber of 9000GN too. The powder drop with the progressive will most likely be lighter than with the single stage, because there will be less shaking of the powder bottle due to less pulls of the handle per shell with the progressive loader.

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.