1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB, Precision Fit Stock for a BT99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike_tee, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike_tee

mike_tee TS Member

WTB PFS,

I have a young shooter and a BT99. I'm looking for a used PFS stock, something that can be adjusted as the shooter grows.

If you can help please call or send me an email.

Sincerely,

Mike

814-450-9613

2. 3357

3357 Member

I have one, I mounted it on gun, fired one round of trap, grip is too thin for me as I am a full size guy, I am happy with my current modified wood stock.
    As new with all papers, parts (in plastic box) and wrenches and the instruction book, $1,000 shipped to you. I called and left a message on your cell tx.

Jess Reed (in northern Michigan) 231-228-6230

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Jess, If Mike doesn't take this, I would be interested. Omaha

4. 3357

3357 Member

Omaha, sorry for the delay in responding, I dont think mike want it as it sounds like his bt-99 is ther old style (long tang) and this grip is for the new style with the short tang. It is still available, give me a call and we will work out the details. Jess Reed, 231-228-6230

5. 3357

3357 Member

Omaha, I just e-mailed you. My e-mail is not always the greatest so this forum or a phone call will work best. Jess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wtb old style precision fit stock