1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB- PowderBushings for Spolar

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by citadel, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am starting to load sub gauges on my Spolar. I would like to buy a number of small size Spolar powder bushings in the number range 250 to 390. Please drop me an email with a list of what sizes you have available for sale and the price and I will get right back to you. Email to doug@citadel-usa.com
    Thanks,
    Doug

2. shootintom

shootintom TS Member

0   0   0

Check ebay. Hornady and PW bushings are the same thing. Hornady uses the diameter as their number where PW uses God only knows what but I have them both. I load all 4 gauges on mine and if you need numbers that I use I can provide them.

Tom

3. setool

setool Member

0   0   0

Give Whiz White a shout... he can make you any custom bushing you require. I know this for fact, because I made the blanks for him. His banner w/contact info is here, S & W Supply.

Mark Schneider

4. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

there is a company that sells an adaptor to use your old mec bushings as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.