1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Picture frame matting for Trapshooting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shot300, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot300

shot300 TS Member

I remember at the Grand at least in Vandalia there was a store down past the ATA stands & building (east end I believe. That sold an abundance of household items to, I remember buying so picture frame matting for a gift for my father-in-law in which we put a picture of him and my 2 sons shooting trap with him. Well a few weeks ago I lost my oldest son to a accident in which he was a ATA/SCTP shooter I want to get some more of those mats

Some were of a guy shooting I believe and others had just some targets.

Thanks in advance

Scott Schneider

2. shot300

shot300 TS Member

3. shot300

shot300 TS Member

Thank you Bubba

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Scott:

I emailed you and gave you some info that might help.

Also want to say so sorry for your loss I can relate.

Foggy

5. teleskier

teleskier Member

After just spending fathers day weekend with both of my boys (twin 18 year olds) and thinking how much I love them and am proud of them and how devastated I would be if I were to lose one of them, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Mike

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

First, let me say how truly sorry I am to hear of your loss. We lost a son many years ago......have found nothing yet that compares to that heartache and loss. God be with you and carry you thru these tough times. I know and understand your pain. Our heartfelt sympathies to you and yours.

Lorna Hull and the Hull Family. Wellsville, KS

Now, about the mattings.......I am not sure if they are rented from the ATA or the IDNR. I think that may have been a local shop owner from Sparta or that area...you might contact the IDNR or the Chamber of Commerce for Sparta.....

Is there a # or anything on the back of the matting or the photo or anything you could use to look it up on the web?

don't know if any of these things will help......I hope so.

Lorna Hull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.