1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Phil Kiner or Kay Ohye DVD

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pigkiller, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

0   0   0

Looking for the eye exercises DVD by either of them.

Also would like to know if anyone has seen any of them and which one they recommend. Thanks.

2. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I wonder if after he does the eye exercises, he'll be able to read the directions to post this in the right place.?

I know, I'm an ahole, but this was just too easy to pass up! Someone has to pick the low hanging fruit!

Chip

3. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Chip,
    Seams like it is shooting related to me.

Pigkiller I would recommend the Phil Kiner Eye excerise DVD it is the one that I have. It does get boring after a while and you really learn the moves and start anticipate the direction changes that the ball is going to go. But it does help that I have to admit to. I have even gotten to teh point that just before I go to the line I will do eye exercises. Pick out a point on my right and focus on ot, then switch ete focus to a point on my left. And just keep switching from side to side for a little bit pausing and focusing on a point on each side each time for a little bit.
    Jim Bradbury
    Jim Bradbury

4. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

0   0   0

Thanks, Jim. I will get it.

5. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

0   0   0

Just received Phil Kiner's eye exercises DVD. Shipping was amazingly fast.

I can't recommend this DVD enough. If you want to develop the eye muscles you use in trapshooting and add a few more targets to your scores, this is the DVD for you. I know my scores will improve if I do the exercises and the Terry Jordan wall chart.

Add Dr. Wayne F. Martin's "Insight to Sports: Featuring Trapshooting and Golf" and you will have a real eye-opener. Highly recommended reading for those who want to switch to 2-eyed shooting. You will never shoot with one eye again after reading this book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

phil kiner eye aerobics