1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB PFS **Found one!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bridger, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridger

Bridger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for a newer model right hand PFS preferably with a BT99 grip. If anyone has a nice one, contact me by PM or just send an email with pictures and price. Thanks.

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

0   0   0

Gold Anodized BT-99 with ultimate fit comb. $900.00 Firm plus shipping and insurance. I have a clam shell comb that can be added for $50.00 less or both for $950.00

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks but looking for one of the more recent models.

5. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

0   0   0

Can you tell me what is more recent than the one I have. This one is upgraded with the Ultimate Fit Comb and was custom anodixed gold by PFS which looks better with the wood forarm (my opinion). From what I see on the PFS web site is a PFS stock with the clam shell comb. I can change the comb back to the lower grade model and will sell for $850.00. I believe the Ultimate Fit Comb is a $160.00 upgrade. Please let me know if what I am seeing is not in fact the most up to date PFS Stock. Thank you, Jeff

6. Bridger

Bridger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Maybe I am mistaken but I understood the anodized models to be older versions with the larger upper guide rod. Newer ones have a slimmer guide rod and a different bushing/ I can't see the grip clearly but it doesn't look like the one being sold now. How old is yours? Why don't you send me a PM if I am incorrect about any of this.

7. Bridger

Bridger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not trying to be overly picky but would prefer one in silver so I'm still looking. Jeff's model is nice though.

8. Paul in Mn

Paul in Mn Member

0   0   0

Jeff, I am interested in your PFS. I sent a PM.

Thanks, Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.