1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perezzi MX-10 adjustable rib

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Alex Ragulsky, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

0   0   0

I recently had the rib on my Perazzi MX-10 34" top single crack. With my state shoot less than 2 weeks away I was hoping that someone could help me get a replacement. The actual rib length is 30 9/16".

This is my first stop and I haven't tried Perazzi or any of the rib makers but would be open to your direction as to who I should contact.

Unfortunately I do not get on this site very often anymore so if you chose to respond please contact me via e-mail at ARAGULSKY@AOL.COM (or you can call 303-883-5131 and if I don't answer feel free to leave a message slowly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.