1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Perazzi trigger part #156

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trap2, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I'm looking for an older, wide blade Perazzi trigger only for a MX trigger. Not the entire assembly, just the trigger. Gold or blue, doesn't matter. Can anyone help? New or used, as long as it's in excellent condition.... Thanks..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Dan.. check with Marcello.. If he does not have them.. he can easily make them.. It's a product that would sell if anyone had any to sell.. If all else fails.. get a machine shop to tig one up and recut it to your liking..I've seen that done already...Works well... Your friend.. Mike

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks Mike, but there are probably some for sale out there somewhere. Here again, it's a project that I'm not sure can be done but I have to try it anyway...... It's great to hear from you, Mike..... How are things going?..... Dan

4. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Dan, I have what you are looking for. The trigger blade is used but in very good condition. The price is $ 70.00 including shipping

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Or you can take this chance and buy an adjustable trigger bar from Marcello to make yours a "P5" :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.