1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi trap combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by vegas blaster, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Located Perazzi MT6 Unsingle trap combo 34/32" ported with case/chokes etc... fully adjustable; nice shape/nice wood. Anyone have any input on this model or others [Perazzi combo] in the $5K range? Thanx, Jeff.

2. tytan1

tytan1 Guest

this combo sales for about 2500 to 3500 if it is good i am looking for a combo set myself this is a older gun but it shoots nice if you do not wont it pass it to me thanks ron

3. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

Jake,
    I have a nice MX-3 Special combo, 32"o/u,and 34" top single for sale for $5200. Phone 516-446-2482.

George Olsen

4. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

5. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

6. Prescott Gene

Prescott Gene Member

For whatever reason the MT6 (Olympics were in Montreal in 76 hence MT6, MX-8 means Mexico in 68) never caught on. The MX frame is the work horse of the Perazzi line. Normally, the MT-6 guns will go for less than MX guns. Early MX-3's were prone to opening as they were fired due to the angle of the locking bar. This was corrected. Mx-3's were Perazzi's attempt at interchangeable barrels. MX-3 Specials were based on the old MX-8 frames. I would go with a MX-8, MX-3 Special or a Grand American. Grand Americans have tapered Ribs.

Gene

7. hardrite

hardrite Member

I've have an earlier, Ithica import mx8 combo 34/32, with two forends, two trigger groups, fixed chokes, in very good condition, early Perazzi guns generally shot extremely flat, had both barrels re ribbed by Money Maker, fixed ribs shoot around 70/30 to 80/20.

email if interested.

hardrite

8. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Thanx alot Gene.

9. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Here is the link to the gun I mentioned. Thanx for all the input. Jeff.

10. Sam T.

Sam T. TS Member

Jeff, et al -

I have a nice Perazzi MT6 32/34 UNSINGLE COMBO for sale for $3250/obo. This gun is very tight (with the tang to the right of center) and a lot of life left in it. The O/U barrels are original (no barrel work or porting) with Wright Screw-In Chokes <modified & full> and the UNSINGLE barrel is also original with a Perazzi <1st generation> choke #7 = full. This gun comes with two stocks (a) a non-Monte Carlo conventional stock, and (b) a skeet/field stock.

If you are interested and/or want more information or pictures please email me. Thanks.

=> renegade@consultant.com

11. Sam T.

Sam T. TS Member

Jeff, et al -

I have a nice Perazzi MT6 32/34 UNSINGLE COMBO for sale for $3250/obo. This gun is very tight (with the tang to the right of center) and a lot of life left in it. The O/U barrels are original (no barrel work or porting) with Wright Screw-In Chokes <modified & full> and the UNSINGLE barrel is also original with a Perazzi <1st generation> choke #7 = full. This gun comes with two stocks (a) a non-Monte Carlo conventional stock, and (b) a skeet/field stock.

If you are interested and/or want more information or pictures please email me. Thanks.

=> renegade@consultant.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.