1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi top firing mx8 trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mwmd, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwmd

mwmd Member

Greetings, i am adding a single barrel to my mx8 type 3 o/u, looking to buy a top firing mx8, mx3 or similar top firing trigger assembly. Would also consider a selectable trigger, tnx, pls respond via email to

xxenduro83@yahoo.comxx (drop the x's)

mwmd

2. Guy

Guy Member

Probably easier to find a bottom first trigger and just remove the bottom barrel cocking lever. It's easy, and you have a trigger that will be easier to sell.

3. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Do not buy a new trigger assembly. The only thing you need is a "selector set" easy to put on your trigger assembly and only cost $ 110,00.
    Look at www.gmgunparts.com

4. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

I have a set that is in excellent plus condition. I will sell them for $750.00 plus shipping and insurance. I can also be reached at 970-217-9602.

Jess

5. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

I have a top first, release/pull [Allem] trigger that will fit your MX-8 The release hook can be easily removed, to convert it back to a pull/pull. Price $550, plus shipping. Phone 516-446-2482

George Olsen

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

Hey Mike what is the difference in hammers? I had a set that had webbing on the outside of the notch in the hammers. I saw that it wouldn't work with the newer firing pins so I filed it flush with the face of the notch. Seems to work.

7. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.