1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi TMX Special

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trapmanjohn, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a TMX Special. Please PM me with photos and specs if you have one to sell. Pull trigger preferred.

Thanks,

John

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

me too.

3. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

4. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi Guys:
    My TMX Special, project gun, will be up for sale this summer. 34" factory choked. Original Pull Trigger. Also ported. Bought it locally and the receiver and iron are out for some "bling". Will be sent to Doug for a going thru next. Tron re-did the stock hardware for me and put a new pad on it. Before that I sent the wood out to Cindy DeVault for a recheckering. Original Case was sent out for new felt and embroidery. All for a gun I never shot, crazy I know. Dave T.

5. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

6. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

7. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Hey Dave T.,

I'm interested in the TMX barrel. If you want to sell it please let me know.

Peace,

John

8. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

0   0   0

Trapmanjohn

I have a nice unaltered, original .038 choke, no porting, 34"TM-1 bbl.with a 5/8 inch Add-a Rib installed,$800 plus shipping. The rib was installed with double stick tape, and can be easily removed without damaging the gun. George Olsen 516-446-2482

9. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

eat your heart out
    [​IMG]

10. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

MIA....Why would you tease me like that !!!!. I just bought a TM1 tonight, but I'm still looking for a TMX. Do you want to sell that one? It's just what I'm looking for.

Hit 'em hard,

John

11. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

John.It was fo sale for 3 months. but guys knew what I paid fo rit and wanted me to sell it for the same. I decieed I could get the $300 extra if I had it in perfect blue and so I did spend that money with Doug Braker to bring this back to 99%. And too, have had phillip Crenwelge adjust two "special" triggers to meet my needs. have been shhoting about the same as I did last year and so, decided it makes no diff ifI channge guns. So this is mygunnow. Iseriously doubt tht it will be for ale as the last owner ha a 91 ave from 27.

It is a magic gun with a high shooting bbl. by wilkinson.

You'll see me shooting it at IA state shhoot in a couple ofweeks

I hve two currently My daughter shoots the other one. Well, too.

12. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

John. Here is another view. Showing the palmswell and the thumb indent
    [​IMG]

13. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bernie. I am being a bit sadistical.And for that I apologize. TMX has been THE venerable gun that most all admire. But tat changed this year and the TM1 replaced it (mostly). I keep trying to ditch my MX3 in favor of a new cannon and with no success. But my MX3 doesn't have those extra 4 or 5 handicap birds that I look for. For an average ATA shooter to break a 90 aveage at hcp provides a rewarding trip to the ball yard every weekend. To be in the hunt on the back nine of a handicap event is pressure I relish. But 85 ain't getting it done for me and I seek a new weapon that "stirs my loins" The TMX is in for bluing perfection anda couple of mechanical little things. I am fussy with my guns.

And John...these are just professional bumps. I'll delete and leave whenever you ask.

14. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

No need to delete Jack, I'm enjoying your post and converastion. I just wish you would sell me that gun! :) When I was not looking for a TMX they were for sale all over the place. Oh well, that's life I guess.

Hey Bernie, you should come out to PG today. I'll be out there at about noon trying to shoot my new TM1.

MIA, I'm not going to the IA State shoot; to many good shooters there. The last time I shot the MN state shoot I ran 200 and tied with 6 guys from IA. Needless to say I did not win the shoot off. Those guys were too tough for me.

Hit 'em hard,

John

15. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

I can sell my backup gun...I bought it from Jack last December..It used to have RED painted wood on it...Trigger and choke work by Doug Braker (choked .028), 35" ported barrel, Lucio (Perazzi USA) fine tuned the locking block and gave it his blessing in April..Ships in an Americase..$3150 (+shipping)..I have other pics, will post on its own later...Email/PM for more pics..Thanks..LarryB
    lbshootin_2008_030337.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.