1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi TM-1 Stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by fillic, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fillic

fillic Member

0   0   0

Looking for a Monte Carlo with or without adjustable comb.

Thanks,
    Phil

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Phil. I have a older (prob about 1980)in god shape No pad. but in good sahpe. an originalMC

3. fillic

fillic Member

0   0   0

Palletjack,

Sent you an email but then I noticed you have a TMX adjustable (Simms) stock on another thread. Doesn't the TMX and TM1 share the same stock? Don't know how much it would match the my forearm.

Phil

4. fillic

fillic Member

0   0   0

Palletjack,

Sent you an email but then I noticed you have a TMX adjustable (Simms) stock on another thread. Doesn't the TMX and TM1 share the same stock? Don't know how much it would match the my forearm.

Phil

5. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Phil,

The TMX and TM1 butt stocks are essentially the same and can be mounted on either gun. The difference between the two guns is the height of the rib on the TMX is much higher than the TM1 and the butt stock on the TMX has a higher drop at comb than the TM1.

What that means is that a TMX stock on your TM1 will probably be TOO HIGH and the TM1 stock on a TMX will proably be too LOW.

I'm sure Jack is offering you a TM1 stock not the TMX stock you saw in another thread.

6. clydep

clydep Member

0   0   0

fillic; You have an email

7. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

0   0   0

Here is a set I bought as mine had a crack and thought it may break. My crack has not got any worse so I will sell this set if you can use it. It has not been installed on my gun. It has a new pad and the stock bolt is still in it. Has adjustable comb as you can see. Email or PM if any interest or to make an offer. Ray.

[​IMG]

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

The Simms stock and forend sold with the Bud Racing TMX. It was a specific stock for a TMX. Too high for a TM1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.