1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB- Perazzi TM-1 34"

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Dickgshot, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Looking for an older (under $ 2,000) Perazzi TM-1 for a friend who's only been shooting 391's and BT-99's and will die never knowing what it's like to shoot a Perazzi unless you help.

2. dimapower

dimapower Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

WTB- Perazzi TM-1 34

I have this one for $1695 shipped. Nickeled. Lever well right. Will include choice of stocks (a. adjustable comb w/pad right under 14" LOP, or b. fixed monte carlo that matches the forearm - don't have an exact matching pad). Briley thin wall choked - IM included. No porting. Matching serial numbers. The trigger is a drop out convertable Bowen PULL OR RELEASE trigger. I removed the release pin and the trigger now operates as a pull trigger. The release pin in is easily installed and the trigger quickly converts to a release. The release pin comes with the gun.
    <br>
    Jon
    <br>
    IMG_3433.jpg <br><br>
    IMG_3437.jpg <br><br>
    IMG_3431.jpg <br><br>
    IMG_3434.jpg <br><br>
    IMG_3429.jpg <br><br>

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

WTB- Perazzi TM-1 34

A customer says that he is bringing in a TM-1 and a TM-1 Special this week for consignment. As soon as I have them I will post on here.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

4. unckiebub

unckiebub Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

WTB- Perazzi TM-1 34

Ask my buddy Jon. He has one that he was talking about selling for a good price.
    Write him: Trapfan@yahoo.com
    Tell him Bub sent you.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

WTB- Perazzi TM-1 34

I have a TMS which is a TM-1 with choke tubes, Briley did the barrel that has been back bored to .740 and it has a choke tube that has .038 restriction (full) ... It had a recoil reduction system on it and is fully adjustable for fit but does not have an adjustable comb ... Clean, nice and tight gun for $1,700.00 shipped and insured ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
    wpt_2008_0303_1143.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1144.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1145.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1146.jpg

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

WTB- Perazzi TM-1 34

I think the TMS might be sold pending funds ... I will know tomorrow for sure ... If the first guy don't take it I have two others in line at the asking price and 1 other person made an offer on it ... WPT ... (YAC) ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.