1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi Stock.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bill Marsh, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

0   0   0

Want a good Perazzi stock I can get "worked" to fit me. I have an MX3 with removable trigger group.

2. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

0   0   0

Rick, This makes sense to me. Think that someone else gave me incorrect advice. They told me that the kind of trigger group I have made mine different. So, you are saying that any MX gun stock will fit another MX gun regardless of when the gun was made?

The stock you have looks good, but I am looking for one with adjustment features like a four way comb and LOP adjust. Recoil reducer would be a plus, but not critical.

3. Jonnnb

Jonnnb TS Member

0   0   0

Bill my name is john call me I have the stock you are looking for.(856-829-5137)

4. Hilltop

Hilltop Member

0   0   0

Bill; I have a stock set with an extra soft comb by Laibs ,adj. comb with forearm. The set came of a MX-14 should fit fine,right hand,like new.
    750.00 shipped.

Al Brackett

5. mx3p4

mx3p4 Member

0   0   0

I have a stock that will fit your gun. Neutral stock. Call me at 817-597-0436.
    Priced at $350.

6. mx3p4

mx3p4 Member

0   0   0

I also have a custom stock completely adjustable. Wening stock. The man that had it built has passed away so I am selling it for the family. $800.
    Call me at 817-597-0436

7. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

0   0   0

Still looking

8. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Bill Marsh, Why don't you give me a call. I can make up a set for you to dial in yourself after I make it as close as you can give me the specs for. You need a forend too I can see from the photos at least one ear has been broken off from dragging across the ejectors. Won't cost nearly what you might think. Phil Simms (970) 523-9566 keep trying sometimes I can't hear the phone due to shop noise! You won't be disappointed.

9. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

0   0   0

Bought one. Thanks All!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.