1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB- Perazzi Selectable trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bunker2012, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunker2012

Bunker2012 TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking to by a Perazzi Selectable trigger in any condition. If anybody has any to sell you can post it on my thread or call me at (989) 751-6044.

Thank you

Collin

2. Bunker2012

Bunker2012 TS Member

0   0   0

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I have 3 internal selectable P4 triggers. Will sell 2 of them. $700 to $800 ea. I will ship for that. I'll get pics up this evening.

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Here is the bst one I have. Reitz style release, but in 10 seconds wiht no tools it is a pull/pull

[​IMG]

$This one is $800.

5. Bunker2012

Bunker2012 TS Member

0   0   0

Are these triggers for the newer style MX8 or older?

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

The newer style have the selector behind the trigger blade. This trigger moves in 4 positions fro=nt to back. And the selecto r is tha black trianular button on the tree. Most guys want the LOP feature that the newerestyle does not have.

7. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

0   0   0

Hi Collin,

I believe that I know you, if you are the Collin who took that clinic with Leo a couple of years ago in Michigan? I am Larry's friend Gregg and was squadded to your left for most of that clinic --- shooting a MX-10 RS. Heard you made it out to Colorado --- congratulations on that.

One thing to make clear about this type of P4 trigger in the pictures --- they are selectable but only from the inside --- the trigger group has to be removed from the gun and the dovetailed part moved through the block. They work fine if you rarely need to switch, such as when using a top single barrel trap gun with an over/under doubles set that has the tight barrel on top. The lever you see outside the trigger housing is for moving the trigger blade back and forth, not for selecting the barrel firing order.

If you want it for shooting sporting clays, etc where you are wanting to move it somewhat regularly, they are not they way to go. Perazzi does make an external selectable trigger group.

As for those P4 (P4 is named because the blade adjusts to 4 different lengths back-and-forth) triggers, I have one that I use in my MX8 sporting clays gun that I like a lot because I can have it adjusted closer to the grip ---- but I never actually use the internal selector with that gun and instead just will change choke tubes.

Gregg535

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Yah-ah... The Gregg-ster is CO-rect!

9. Bunker2012

Bunker2012 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Gregg and MIA the info is helpful

How are you doing Gregg?

10. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Yah-ah! the Greg-ster is CO-rect! (again)

on the other hand, the reason the P4s wiht internal are in demand is trigger feel and trigger control. Try one. easy to understand after you do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.