1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi Schnable Forend only Type 4

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by little gambler, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Looking for a type 4 Schnable forend wood. Nothing fancy needed, just the factory Perazzi short fat one. Wood condition really unimportant. Email me with your pic and price. Thanks. l.g.

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Sent e-mail with photos and price. As new condition #131421 type 4..$350.00 plus shipping. Thanks Bart Reynolds
    [​IMG]

3. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Guys for the first time, I'm just looking for one that is 80-90%...........I have three emails with SC3-SCO grade ones.........I'm looking for a short fat one for duplication. I'd rather not spend a bunch of money on something that I just need for a pattern.

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Ok..I was only tring to help ! Send payment along with shipping and I will hold for you...take forend make your copy and return it with NO DAMAGE and I will send back your funds. You Damage it..you bought it. Bart Reynolds

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Rick, I can loan you the one I bought from you a while back. I'm currently not using it. How long will you need it for?

6. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Forearm located. Thanks for everyones offers. There are some real good people on this website. l.g.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.