1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Perazzi Receiver and Forearm Iron ONLY

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by loanman, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I am wanting to build a back up Perazzi and wanted to know if anyone has a MX8 or MX2000 (drop out Trigger) metal only for sale

I need the receiver and forearm iron and possibly a selectable trigger as well but not a must because I can always find a trigger separately. I would like the forearm metal and receiver to have matching serial numbers if possible

Please let me know if anyone has this available

thank you

2. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I forgot to ad, it must be a TYPE 4

thank you

3. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

there was a guy a couple of months back selling an engraved MX2000 nickel receiver and forearm iron

does anyone know who that was?

4. drywall 53

drywall 53 TS Member

0   0   0

Loanman
    I have a Mirage Special Sporting Reciever and FE Iron matching ser # 97xxx Excellent condition with bluing ware in normal places. $1800.00 shipped to FFL dealer. If this is in your price range let me know and I will send photos.
    Dale Knight
    843 672 8711

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Fair price for a clean.. late model receiver BTW.. a Mirage IS a MX-8 receiver.. just with prettier wood.. receiver is the same..

6. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

what about a DB81 what is the difference between that and a typical MX8 or MX2000?

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

A DB81 is the same receiver as a MX8.. only the writting is different.. A DB81 comes in both type 3 and type 4 receivers..

8. loanman

loanman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.