1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Perazzi Olympic Bunker gun.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gc4895, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gc4895

gc4895 TS Member

I am looking for a used Perazzi Olympic bunker gun. I will consider either fixed chokes or changeable. Also, barrels must be shorter than 32". I am not looking for any kind of a fancy one so engraving, gold inlay or expensive wood a clear negative. I am looking for a gun to use, not hang in the safe. Thanks!
    Mark

2. gc4895

gc4895 TS Member

Light barrels (less than 1.6kg) and tight chokes (if fixed) also a plus.

3. ace

ace TS Member

Look into the MX12 also while you're at it!.......Shoot Well!

4. gc4895

gc4895 TS Member

Thanks for the replys so far. I'm still looking. Let's narrow this down to an MX-8 or maybe a Mirage with 29 1/2 inch barrels (prefer weight 1.6kg or less), plain wood, and prefer Improved modified/full or extra full chokes. Screw in chokes fine. Also, rib no higher than 3 or 4mm. Just your standard old fashioned bunker gun. That's all. Somebody must have one of these in the safe collecting dust!

5. gc4895

gc4895 TS Member

Thanks for the replys so far. I'm still looking. Let's narrow this down to an MX-8 or maybe a Mirage with 29 1/2 inch barrels (prefer weight 1.6kg or less), plain wood, and prefer Improved modified/full or extra full chokes. Screw in chokes fine. Also, rib no higher than 3 or 4mm. Just your standard old fashioned bunker gun. That's all. Somebody must have one of these in the safe collecting dust! It's not a good ATA gun so kick it out.

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Why not just get a flat rib 29.5" barrel and put it on your receiver? Isn't that the beauty of Perazzi? Jake

7. tp

tp TS Member

You have mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.