1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi O/U with 31.5 or 32" barrels..

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slugbug1, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

WTB Perazzi O/U with 31.5 or 32

I have a Grand Italia 32", case colored receiver, some blue missing under the forearm and trigger, small repaired crack on left side of forearm, some dings in the monte carlo stock, original old style case, that I don't shoot and might part with. I have no Idea what it's worth however. Bottom factory choke tube, top full. Gary L.

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Mike,
    I bought a MX10 rs from Giacamo at the Grand. I'm thinking about selling my Mirage I have shot for doubles many years. It is a 32 inch, case harded reciever . The barrels I had done by Tom Wilkerson for doubles. I think they are 20 bottom, 30 top. It's been a while, I'm not real sure. I do know it will hammer doubles. The trigger is a Swaub(spelling?) double release. One of the hammers had a crack in it and I had it welded. I have shot several thousand targets since with no problems. It has a soft touch and fairly nice wood with some nice lines. Giacamo put a new block in it at the 2006 Grand, the lever is way to the right and the firing pin hole shows no wear. All numbers match, even the trigger. The barrels are stamped by Tom. I would say the gun is 98% or better.The first thing I did with was send my MX10 to Tom, I believe in his work.I would take 4250.plus Insurance and shipping .

I can be reached at 859-734-7071 or reply here and I will get back to you,

Terry Dean
    Ky. Delegate

3. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

The barrel is the same serial number as the gun, WP1043xx MAP...the barrel is actually 31.5 inches. The top lever is pretty much centered, but it locks up tight. Here is a pic of the firing pin holes....Gary L. Or not. I'll try to get the pic.

4. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

try try again.

5. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

again

6. joehunter

joehunter Member

I am looking for MX3 Special barrels, either a top single or O/U. Remove the xxx in the email.

Thanks,
    Joe

7. Pipe Layer

up

8. Rem 1100

Rem 1100 Member

MX-8 trap 32" factory choked, 7 tubes, 14.5 LOP. Locking lever way to the right. Perazzi silver case w extras.
    Gun is 4 years young. Absolutely no mods done to this gun. excellent.

Chuck H

9. Rem 1100

Rem 1100 Member

Oops! my gun is a O/U trap, ser no 127xxx. Mine needs nothing but a willing trap shooter.

Chuck H

10. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

I'll be posting a friend's Grand Italia in the next few days, 31.5" barrels, Briley chokes in bottom barrel, Full choke in top. Adjustable comb, Graco butt, really nice gun. $3000- pics will be available. I'll have contact info on that thread.

11. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

This would work for any state but California..since you must send a gun purchase through an FFL, the FFL will not release it to you until the minumum 10 days have elapsed. The only way is to send the gun to a gun dealer/gunsmith directly, have the gun inspected, then turn it over to an FFL holder to complete the paperwork. This make trades almost impossible. I am a member of a gunclub in San Diego that when it's FFL comes in (been waiting 3 yrs since submittal)...then the guns can come in..the pospective buyer can shoot/inspect it, then finalize the deal..I was in te middle of a trade that went sour due to the expection that the sendor of the other gun would have to wait an extra long time for the current 10 days inspection period...Give us prospective buyers two weeks if you intend to deal in California...It's a crappy deal, I know...

LarryB

12. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Here is a pic of the Grand Italia I described earlier.The crack on the left side of the forearm is longer than I thought, but has been repaired. I have more pics......I would trade straight across for a Beretta NCP in as new condition, RH, 14.5"LOP or more, with great wood. Comes with Imp/cyl,lt.mod,imp/mod, and full perazzi choke tubes. Barrels have been ported, and I think the forcing cones have been lengthened. Email for pics. Gary L.
    You may have to cut and paste my e-mail...I can't see to get it thru outlook.

13. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Gary, If that gun didn't have ported barrels I might not be able to contain myself. Nice gun. Jake

14. Pipe Layer

up

15. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

The Grand Italia pictured above is no longer available. This was my wifes doubles gun, but she gave up the doubles game so I thought I'd let it go. I shot it for the first time this past weekend........ now I see why you guys like Perazzi. Gary L.

16. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Steve...e-mail sent. Gary L.

17. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Above is the URL to the link that I made for my friend's Grand Italia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.