1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB perazzi o/u adj rib bbls for mx15

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by atashtr, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atashtr

atashtr Member

0   0   0

looking to buy o/u bbls for mx15 must have adj rib.

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

fyi - adj rib barrels will be too high for the mx15 and will require you to raise the comb when using them. the closest match is ramped fixed rib barrels.

3. atashtr

atashtr Member

0   0   0

i know my 15 has been modified to shoot 200% high .thanks

4. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

holy sh-t! how high do you float the bird at singles to shoot that high?

5. atashtr

atashtr Member

0   0   0

i just shoot quicker than most shooters.

6. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

0   0   0

i have a set of mx14 725,bore unmolested o/u bbls chokek 15/30, fitted @ perazzi in azusa, 32' pristine that are my dubs bbls for a mx 2000 unsingle, about as close as your gonna get as i did a lot of research on this, and talked to everyone from ray stafford to giaccomo, good luck findindg anything closer, bluing is perfect, rarely shot for sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.