1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi MX8 Trigger Group

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by sukhoi26, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sukhoi26

sukhoi26 Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy a selectable trigger group for an 80's vintage Winchester import Perazzi with type 4 forearm. Looks like my 14 year old wants to start shooting bunker trap so I'm setting up my gun for him. E-mail or call Mike Rinker 731-796-0849, take the x's out of the email address. Thanks, Mike

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Why selectable for bunker??

3. sukhoi26

sukhoi26 Member

0   0   0

I had heard that international shooters shoot top barrel first and on my 31.5" barrels the top barrel is fixed .016 constriction, so I could shoot top barrel first then choke bottom with .030? and have a better second shot.???
    However after talking with Mr. Bullard yesterday I purchased a 29.5" barrel choked .019 in the bottom and .030 in the top and another standard bottom first trigger group for a spare so hopefully will be set up for bunker... I feel that shooting the bottom barrel first will give you a better chance on the second shot due to the recoil being directed more into the shoulder, Although, I doubt that it will matter to most shooters. Mr Bullard is a good salesman!!!:) No longer needing a trigger group...
    Regards,
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.