1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Perazzi MX8 Stock.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by perazzi_01, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzi_01

perazzi_01 Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a MX8 stock preferable with a longer LOP and with out an adjustable comb as I may have to remove wood for drop.......Thanks.

2. WATER TANK

WATER TANK TS Member

0   0   0

you have mail and pm

3. perazzi_01

perazzi_01 Member

0   0   0

My LOP is 16" to 16" 1/4 would like to come as close to this as possible with a 1" pad....................Thanks.

4. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

0   0   0

I have an mx 8 stock that i bought at the grand last summer,came off a new gun guy put a pfs stock on & i bought this at the perazzi shop. sold the gun i intended to put it on , Has no pad but has not been cut..no dings or scratches. my email at home is not working but you can catch me at work. twalp@centra.org would let it go for what i paid.. 200.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.