1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi MX8 Standard Forearm Forend

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by cpradde, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking to buy a standard Perazzi MX8 Forearm. Schnabel would be nice but not a must. Price is more important. I have an MX8 standard stock and would like a forearm to match it. xxxchris dot radde at gmail dot comxxx x's removed.

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Chris what type forearm? I have a type 4

3. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm still learning about perazzi's! The serial is 38XXX. Maybe this will help...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

that looks to b a type 3

5. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

It IS a Type III and it will not work if you try to use a type II or IV so be very specific when 'asking'. I sold one two weeks ago for $175but you should be expecting $150-250 simply because they are hard to find. The serial number range is ~34000 to 46000 (IIRC).

The barrel lug location is different for the II and there is only one way to make a IV work -'plug the inletting and re-inlet the bottom metal' so that it may be attached properly from the top/inside of the fore arm.

Regards,

Bill Marshall
    Scurry TX

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

mlcameron has a type 3 schnable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.