1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - PERAZZI MX8 FOREARM IRON - TYPE 4

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hunting, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunting

hunting Member

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PERAZZI MX8 FOREARM IRON THEY CAN PART WITH - MUST BE TYPE 4

PLEASE MUST BE IN GOOD CONDITION WITH NO MODIFICATIONS.

THANKS

FB

2. hunting

hunting Member

3. hunting

hunting Member

4. hunting

hunting Member

last run

5. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

Go to Guns America, there is one for sale

6. hunting

hunting Member

coldtrail appreciate the lead, checked it out unfortunately the seller is EUROCHASSE - I live in Canada but i do have a USA address that the iron can be sent to if needed, I have spoken to this person only once about a year ago - not sure if he was having a bad day(Maybe because i am Canadian) but - it was not pleasant - I would prefer to wait and buy from a private individual.

7. hunting

hunting Member

Hoping

8. hunting

hunting Member

i SAW ONE ON GUN BROKER JUST THE OTHER DAY - BEING FROM CANADA COULD NOT BID.

9. hunting

hunting Member

Not sure why - when i was in the process to register i could not change the country from USA to canada in order to register my civic address correctly -even though it has the option to do so, i clicked the option but it would not change screens to allow me to choose correctly.

By the way, wanted to thank you for the heads up a few weeks back - i visited Giacomo and Dan and bought the 3 notch 0/U 31.5 inch barrel - what a great barrel on Doubles and 16 yd singles - real pleasure to shoot.

10. hunting

hunting Member

11. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

Thanks for the reply, if I would have known it was Eurochasse I would not have mentioned it. Incidently you didn't catch him on a bad day, he is always like that. It is amazing that he is able to stay in buisness like he has with a brutal disposition. I am not sure if he understands that he is in the U.S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.