1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi MX3 Special Barrels & Special Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by joehunter, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joehunter

joehunter Member

Looking for a set of MX3 Special O/U Barrels or a MX3 Special top single. I have a combo and just looking for other barrels. I am also looking for a Pull/Pull Perazzi MX Special or P4 Trigger that is internally selectable and adjustable LOP. Remove the XXX in email.

Thanks,
    Joe

2. joehunter

joehunter Member

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

MX-3 Spl. bbl.s are same as MX-8. Triggers are expensive no matter what you buy. You can get by without 2 triggers or selectable style. With a conventional bottom first trigger, remove the cocking bell on the trigger and it will cock and fire the top barrel only.

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I have the conventional MX3 not the Special and it shoots Top barrel first. I don't need a selector or an adjustable trigger but I am planning on trading just the trigger (not the assembly) with a buddy who has a trigger that sets further back in the trigger guard and figuratively reduces the LOP. The LOP is actually just right but the way my hand fits the pistol grip of the stock, sometimes only the tip of my finger contacts the trigger and I don't like that. Does anyone know if this trigger part is available as a stock item ??

5. joehunter

joehunter Member

I want the MX3 special barrels because of the rib height, I have had MX8 barrels and MX10 barels and I find that this rib height just fits me. I have a special trigger in my combo and I was just looking to buy another one like it.

Joe

6. mt

mt Member

Giaccomo converted a mx-2000 trigger to top first for my better half's mx3 special and it works great. I can't recall what we paid for the work but it was very reasonable and included new springs and a tune up (timing work).

7. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Joe please E-mail me . I have a friend that has what you are looking for and I will give you his cell phone number

Kym

8. joehunter

joehunter Member

Kym,

I sent you a email.

Thanks,
    Joe

9. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Joe, When you get ready for a release, I have an Allems double release that is adj and internal selectable.

10. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Miketmx, send your trigger to Philip Crenwelge and he can move the trigger blade to your desired position. I have to do the same thing because of the size of my hands and the shape of the pistol grip. Doug Hubbart can also do this for you. phillipsgunsmithing.com 210-313-5988 Doug has Colorado Custom Guncases. Hope this helps, Roy

11. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Roy, thanks for the tip. If I am not able to make the trade, I will get Phil to make the modification. It would be handy if Perazzi would sell the trigger blade part that either has the adjustment Set Screw or just a further to the rear trigger blade.

12. joehunter

joehunter Member

MIA,

I am looking for the LOP adjustment more than the internal selectable. You cannot buy the adjustable LOP for a standard trigger. I had one as a backup and sold it for some stupid reason.

Thanks,

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.