1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi MX3 or MX3 Special

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by David Weeks, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Weeks

David Weeks Member

Wanted to Buy. Perazzi MX3 or MX3 Special 34" top single or combo trap gun. Good to very good condition preferred without too many modifications. Would consider other Perazzi models in same price range as MX3 with similar rib to MX3. Prefer monte claro stock. Contact me via e-mail xxxdavid.p.weeksxxx@lmco.comxxx. Remove all of the xxx. David

2. RETRO

RETRO TS Member

I have an MX-3 BL Combo, 29.5" o/u screw choked (Briley), 34" top single screw choked (Perazzi). Coin receiver engraved , up-graded wood. Drop out trigger and repair kit ( never been used ) Monte carlo stock in Good-Very Good condition. Case well used, but serviceable.

I shoot Sporting now and only use it a few times a year for fun or Turkey Shoots. It is my favorite Trap gun and is a shooter for me.

Glen
    972-242-1159

3. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

Glen,
    I have a MX-3 [not Special], 34" top single, .740 bore,.choke .040[Bbl. work done by Allem's],removeable pull trigger,fires top first. Gun was completely gone over by Giacomo at the Southern Grand, and not used since. Comes with Precision fit stock. This gun is a very soft shooting ink baller. The receiver shows blue wear on the bottom. Price $2900, plus shipping and insurance. Phone 516-446-2482.

George Olsen

4. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

5. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

How about a left hand cast?

6. David Weeks

David Weeks Member

Thanks for the leads. I have talked to a couple of you. Really not interested in left handed guns or precision fit stock. However, someone else may be.

7. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

David,
    You can have the gun that I listed above for $2250 with the Perazzi stock that came with the gun, and I will keep the PFS.

George

8. bundy4

bundy4 Member

Hi David, I tried to email you but it came back. I have a MX3 SPECIAL single, 34'' full choke that has not seen much use and is extra clean. I can use your AL2 if you still have it for sale. You can email me at bundy4@sbcglobal.net Thanks, Ray

9. David Weeks

David Weeks Member

I will send you an e-mail Mr. Bundy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mx3 perazzi receiver repair