1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Perazzi MX2000-8 trigger to work in 28/,410

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by MACH4RANDY, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

NEED TRIGGER THAT WILL FUNCTION BOTH SHOTS IN MY MX-2000-8. BOUGHT BRILEY TUBES AND THE GUN ONLY FIRES SECOND SHOT ABOUT 1/2 TIME WHEN SHOOTING 28Ga. SURELY THERE IS ONE OUT THERE.

2. dflo

dflo Member

0   0   0

All you need to do is install a heavier inertia block. Giacomo Sporting keeps these in stock.

Dale

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

You may also glue a lead tape on the inertia block.

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

The simple fix is the extra large inertia block Giacomo sells.. You might also need to relieve a wee bit of wood from the inside of the stock so the block does not hit.. If you have a friend who balances crankshafts.. a plug of mallory metal in the inertia block can do the same thing.. but that requires machining the block and installing the mallory metal..then locktiteing it in place and peening it shut..

5. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

thanks I am amazed how quick good info comes out from these pages. I will have to find someone to do this as I don't even know what an inertia block is on a Perazzi. My first one. Thanks again guys.

6. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Inertia block is behind the springs, the metal block pivot from the bottom, it moves back and forth under spring tension under recoil to engage & reset the two sears.

In this trigger showing, the gold color block at 2 O'clock position.

[​IMG]

Glue a lead tape to add weight on it will solve your problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.